Friday, March 06, 2009

Phil's Got Kath Babe... and Kim

Tonight's Kath & Kim bachelor and bachelorette parties were a mixed bag of the ridiculous (the women get high on tea and spend hours in a pet store, missing their Cher concert), the hilarious (Tina "gets self confidence") and the somewhat sweet (Phil fights for Kath after getting a breakup voicemail from his high fiancee). I definitely like this show more than I care to admit. That said, I'm totally OK with admitting that I think Phil's bachelor party looked like a lot of fun! There was name-that-ingredient, truffle mashed potatoes and a refreshing lack of nudity. Contrary to popular belief, Phil's not gay at all, he's just sweet (and dorky as all get out); when he asked the stripper her name and life story I was really quite touched.

No comments: