Thursday, October 16, 2008

What I'm Watching

Now that most of the fall TV schedule is underway, I thought it'd be a good idea to let you know what I'm watching this season so you'll know what I'll be writing about. Without much ado at all, my list is as follows...

red= must watch, most likely to write about
blue= will watch regularly, might not write
green= will only watch when I can
purple= we'll see

SUNDAY
8pm- Valentine (CW) 
9pm- Desperate Housewives (ABC) 
10pm- Brothers & Sisters (ABC)

MONDAY
8pm- Prison Break (FOX)
        - Gossip Girl (CW)
        - The Big Bang Theory (CBS)
8:30- How I Met Your Mother (CBS)
9pm- One Tree Hill (CW)
9:30- Samantha Who? (ABC) 
10pm- My Own Worst Enemy (NBC) 
          - Boston Legal (ABC)

TUESDAY
9pm- Privileged (CW)

WEDNESDAY 
8pm- Pushing Daisies (ABC)
        - Little Mosque on the Prairie (CBC)
        - So You Think You Can Dance Canada (CTV)
8:30- Gary Unmarried (CBS)
9pm- Private Practice (ABC) 
9:30- Do Not Disturb (FOX): already cancelled
10pm- Dirty Sexy Money (ABC)

THURSDAY
7:30- So You Think You Can Dance Canada (CTV)
8pm- Ugly Betty (ABC)
8:30- Kath and Kim (NBC)
9pm- Grey's Anatomy (ABC) 
        - The Office (NBC)
9:30- 30 Rock (NBC): premieres Oct 30

FRIDAY
9pm- The Ex List (CBS)

SATURDAY
11:30- Saturday Night Live (NBC)

WHAT's TO COME
- Dexter (after I finish season 2 and catch up online)
- The New Adventures of Old Christine 
(CBS, once I catch up) 
- My Boys (when it eventually returns to TBS)
- Friday Night Lights (coming to NBC, midseason)
- Dollhouse (FOX, midseason)
- Scrubs (ABC, midseason)
- Lost (ABC, midseason)
- Rules of Engagement (CBS, midseason)


No comments: