Tuesday, July 22, 2008

go see THE DARK KNIGHT... you won't regret it.

I can relate it to TV, I know I can.

William Fichtner (Mahone is Prison Break and Supreme Court Justice Chris Mulready in one of my favourite episodes of The West Wing) plays a bank manager in the opening scene.

Nestor Carbonell, who played the mayor of Gotham City, also plays none other than the creepily ageless Richard on Lost.

Gary Oldman (Lt. Gordon in The Dark Knight as well as Sirius Black himself) guest starred on FRIENDS.

The legendary Morgan Freeman (Lucius Fox) played Dracula for 780 episodes of an educational kids sketch comedy show in the 70s called The Electric Company

Without a Trace, Journeyman, House, The Unit, DayBreak, Shark, Dexter, Still Standing, Cold Case, Six Feet Under, Numb3rs, CSI, NYPD Blue, ER, Chicago Hope, TJ Hooker and Murder She Wrote are just a few of the shows that Ron Dean and Monique Curnen (Detectives Wuertz and Ramirez in The Dark Knight, respectively) have appeared on.

I think that's enough TV connections to justify my making yet another movie suggestion on a TV blog.

No comments: