Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Situation is a hit on Chelsea Lately


by Kelly Bedard

I've never seen an episode of Jersey Shore but I've got to say from public appearances alone (and the occasional glimpse on Dancing with the Stars) I kind of like The Situation. He's making the most of his 15 minutes, that's for sure (well, at this point it's got to be at least like an hour and a half) and he's got this weird guilt-inducing charm thing that's quite frankly dangerous. The story about his thought process after purposefully running into a wall is idiotic but told with such self-aware humour that you've just gotta laugh with him, instead of at him- it's a weird phenomenon. I know, I know "watch the show, you'll change your mind" but I sort of don't want to. I like liking the people I'm not supposed to like, even if I mostly only like his carefully-crafted talk show self. Now would I ever in a million years want to meet the guy? That's a different story.

Click Here for the video of The Situation on Chelsea Lately.

No comments: