Tuesday, July 05, 2011

The Best of SYTYCD So Far



This is already an excellent year on the So You Think You Can Dance stage. I adore Sasha, Alexander, Chris, Ryan and Tadd. Ashley and Jess are growing on me every week. And there have already been a couple tough eliminations (I was so sad to see Nick go!). But there is also already one couple who's completely running away with the competition. The best 2 dancers also have the best partnering chemistry and a knack for pulling the best choreographers and routines of the hat. If Melanie or Marko doesn't win this thing I'll be floored. My vote's with Melanie. To prove my point, here's my favourite routine of the year so far. It's a gorgeous story set to a great Leona Lewis song, danced perfectly by my beloved M&M and choreographed by the infinitely adorable (and buck) couple Tabitha and Napoleon D'Umo. It's just damn good. Enjoy.

No comments: