Friday, February 11, 2011

Writer Rob Sheridan plugs "Mad Love"

Canadian comedy scribe Rob Sheridan just moved to Hollywood. A staple of quality writing at the CBC, Rob now makes his home at CBS where he's working on the new sitcom, Mad Love. The romantic comedy, which stars Jason Biggs, Sarah Chalke, Judy Greer and Tyler Labine, premieres this Monday at 8:30. I asked Rob if he could take minute to talk about the show before the premiere, here's what he had to say:

"Mad Love has been an enormous amount of fun to work on, and particular kick for a Canadian boy like me. It's hard enough to get staffed down here when you're new in town, and harder still to be staffed in a senior position on a great show. So I'm thankful to creator Matt Tarses and executive producer Jamie Tarses for taking me on. The writers and cast are amazing. The show really explores romantic love from two perspectives, the believers (Sarah Chalke and Jason Biggs) and the cynics (Judy Greer and Tyler Labine). Personally I tend toward the cynic's view (being a single guy in LA doesn't help) but hopefully we'll run for many, many seasons and eventually I'll be won over by the believers."

No comments: