Friday, March 21, 2008

Lost- Meet Kevin Johnson


I'm not sure what the buzz is on last night's episode of Lost but personally I was bored. I couldn't care less about Michael and I think bringing him back was a bad idea. It was no surprise to anyone that he turned out to be Ben's guy on the boat (his name had been in the credits for weeks) and his flashback story telling how he'd gotten there and what his mission was didn't have a single surprise in it.
 
Question: who do you think is the real bad guy? Charles Widmore or Ben Linus? Which one staged the crash? 

As per the deaths of Rousseau and Carl? meh. We never see them so it's not that big of a deal. I thought it was a little unfair to Rousseau, who's been with us since the first season, not to give her a flashback at all or any kind of real screen time before she died. And Carl? I saw him 2 weeks ago in Spring Awakening on Broadway so his departure from the show was somewhat inevitable. 

Overall I was bored. I haven't been bored while watching Lost in a very long time. Needless to say I'm disappointed

No comments: