Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Feedback

Hey Readers,

This is my direct appeal to you. Until today I had my blog settings not alerting me to any comments made on the blog. As such, I missed out on replying to one of your comments until over a month had passed. Ive changed my settings now but the podcast host and site I use prevent me from accurately tracking my readers and listeners. I would love to know how many of you there are out there, so I propose an experiment...

everyone who reads this, please comment below or send a quick email to mytvpodcast@gmail.com
let's see how many of you there are.

also, please please please send me an email with your thoughts on the latest in TV. Id love to have some emails to read on the podcast- especially if you watch something I don't or want to challenge my review of something.

I'm also in need of some more votes on the "2007 My TV AWARDS" so send me an email with your picks and pans.

and an iTunes review would be great as well.

Thanks guys, my wish list is now over.

Hoping to hear from you,
Kelly

No comments: