Friday, November 02, 2007

GREATEST EPISODE OF ANYTHING EVER!!!!

I ADORED UGLY BETTY THIS WEEK. Last year I liked it, this year Ive been loving it and I worship last night's episode. As a massive Wicked fan I thought they used the show brilliantly (and of course I loved seeing bits of it on TV). The "I'm Not that Girl" montage was heartbreaking. "The Defying Gravity" moment at the end was over the moon, out of the park, cant eat, cant sleep world series kind of great. I cheered and I gasped and I held my breath. I'm completely in love with Henry. Just so completely in love.

in other story lines... Mark's relationship is spectacular! I love Cliff, I love seeing Mark with more dimensions. Mark and Amanda are 2 of the greatest characters on TV and I'm so happy they have story lines!!! There was also some lovely Wilhemina stuff wherein we get to see her really as a human as opposed to a robotic villain. and Daniel and Christina looking out for Betty is always sweet.

Ive already watched it twice, I cannot get over this episode!!!!!!! CHEERING!!!!!!!

No comments: