Monday, October 02, 2006

Justice

Being a Canadian girl the age I am ensured two things. 1) I love Victor Garber for many reasons (Daddy Warbucks, the king in Cinderella, Jack Bristow, etc...) and 2) I was, in my time, a Dawson's Creek fan.

These two factors ensured that I tuned in to the new law drama Justice starring the one and only Victor Garber and Dawson's Kerr Smith.

There are far too many shows about lawyers, detectives, doctors and criminals out there but this one is pretty enjoyable. It's witty and interesting and I can never figure out the mystery before I'm meant to.

Trouble is that it's been pulled off the air a week before scheduled to make room for the baseball world series break. This I see as not a great sign- here's hoping it comes back after the final pitch.

No comments: